Medical certificate for a dangerous animals licence in Vilanova i la Geltrú.
CEMO Vilanova has the technical team and protocols necessary to issue the medical certificate for the dangerous animals licence. Performing the management steps and medical tests in our centre offers the guarantees of a medical centre specialising in Ophthalmology, with the specialists and devices required to diagnose the majority of sight pathologies. If you have any sight problems, we will solve them at the time.
Documentation required to manage the medical certificate
- Original and current ID card
- Passport photo
Law on the possession of dangerous animals.
According to Law 50/1999 of 23 December on the legal regime for the possession of potentially dangerous animals (http://www.boe.es/buscar/doc.php?id=BOE-A-1999-24419 ), potentially dangerous animals are considered as those which, classed as wild animals, are used as domestic animals or pets regardless of their aggressiveness, belong to species or breeds able to cause death or injury to people or other animals or damage to property.
Also having the classification of potentially dangerous pets are those that are determined as such by law, in particular, those belonging to the canine species, included within a racial typology, that by their aggressive nature, size or jaw power have the capacity to cause death or injury to people or other animals and damage to property.
Requirements to obtain the dangerous animals licence
- Be of legal age and be able to provide the necessary care to the animal.
- Not having been convicted of crimes of murder, injury, torture, deprivation of freedom or against moral integrity, sexual freedom and public health, association with an armed gang or drug trafficking, as well as the absence of sanctions for infringement of the keeping of potentially dangerous animals.
- Psychological suitability certificate.
- Proof of formalised civil liability insurance for damages to third parties that may be caused by their animals, for the minimum amount determined by law.