Medical certificate for security guards in Vilanova i la Geltrú.
CEMO Vilanova has the technical team and protocols necessary to issue and/or renew the medical certificate to become a security guard. Performing the management steps and medical tests in our centre offers the guarantees of a medical centre specialising in Ophthalmology, with the specialists and devices required to diagnose the majority of sight pathologies. If you have any sight problems, we will solve them at the time.
Medical tests required
- Psycho-technical assessment
- Visual capacity assessment
Documentation required to manage the medical certificate
- Original and current ID card
- Passport photo
Requirements for becoming a security guard
- Be aged between 18 and 55.
- Be a national of the one of the European Union’s Member States or a State part of the European Economic Area Agreement.
- Having passed or to being able to pass Compulsory Secondary Education (ESO), as a Technician, or other equivalent graduates with professional effects, or superior.
- Having the physical fitness and psychic capacity required to perform the functions of a security guard (to carry and use firearms and to provide private security services).
- Not having been convicted of unlawful interference in the area of protection of the right to honour, to personal and family privacy and to one’s own image, secrecy of communications or other fundamental rights in the 5 years prior to the request.
- Not having been sanctioned in the previous 2 years for a serious breach of security or not having been sanctioned in the previous 4 years for a very serious breach.
- No criminal record.
- Not having been removed from service in the Armed Forces or in the Security Forces.
- Not having performed control functions for private security, surveillance or investigation entities, services or actions, or for their personnel or resources, as a member of the Security Forces and Corps in the two years prior to the request.
- Holding the diploma or certificate of having passed the corresponding course or courses at the private security training centres authorised by the State Secretariat for Security.